I have been going through a lot of stress lately just getting back into the crazy swings of my schedule back on the home front. I noticed I was getting more & more worried as projects mounted up. -Was I going to match up? It can all be overwhelming sometimes.
So with that said, I have a few new year's resolutions I would like to share with you guys today (a little late I know). Hopefully they will make my (and maybe your) year all the brighter. So here we go!
1. Be thankful every day. Maybe even write down what you are thankful for.
2. Learn that stress is a misuse of your imagination. (This is a quote I found this week and it is a new favorite of mine)
3. Learn to be kind, even when it's hard.
4. Kiss more + do little things (& some big things) for the one you love.
5. Call your grandparents more + also send more snail mail!
6. Spend time with God more. -I would love to start reading my Bible both in the morning + at night. What a joy that would bring to my day!
Well, that's it, folks. I will be working on these from this day forth. Keep me accountable won't you?
p.s- I also want to blog more--bonus!