This post was sponsored by Juicy Couture Fragrances through their partnership with POPSUGAR Select. While I was compensated to write a post about Viva La Juicy, all opinions are my own.
I can’t believe Christmas is just around the corner! Where did this year go guys?! I’m so excited to ring in the holiday season. This is my favorite time of the year for sure. Soon we’ll be on a road trip to Vermont to find our Christmas tree. So excited! One thing I love most about the holiday season are the parties. I love to throw them and to, of course, attend them. Catching up with old friends at parties plus dressing up is always so fun!
Today I’m sharing some tips that make attending parties and getting ready a breeze. I love to follow these tips to make the whole process go easier. I’ve teamed up with the kind folks at Juicy Couture Fragrances to share 7 tips to help get ready for a holiday party. So here we go! I hope these tips help your holidays go much more smoother.
- Prepare beforehand. I don’t know about you, but I always feel better when my clothes are laid out the night before. Having things planned in advance makes the day of the event itself seem to be less stressful. Which means less running around like a crazy person—hooray!
- Wear a bright festive color. Red is always my go-to. It stands out and practically screams holiday season.
- Try pairing a simple eye with a bright red lip for your holiday makeup look. A red lip goes a long way. Sometimes I wear it alone with no-other makeup—which makes a great impact. For special occasions though, just simple eyeliner/mascara with a bold red lip makes such a gorgeous statement. Plus it brings out your best features! A must!
- Bring your host a gift. Giving gifts is definitely my favorite part of the holiday season. So why not share a gift with your host? I love to bring fresh flowers or some bubbly to give to our sweet hosts. It always brightens both our days!
- Wear a fragrance that makes you happy and confident. My favorite fragrance to wear on a special occasion is my Viva La Juicy. I just love the vibrancy and playfulness of this fragrance. l always receive so many compliments when I wear it! The flirty blend of wild berries, honeysuckle, gardenia, jasmine, caramel and vanilla just creates the perfect ending for any holiday outfit. A must to finish off any look with a glamorous touch!
- Add a statement earring. My go-to to make any outfit really pop. It really brings the attention up to your face. I love the look of these navy ones. I wore them during Cannes Film Festival earlier this year. Perfect for a special occasion.
- Remember this season is all about love. Share it, give it, speak it, and most importantly show it to others. Do this all you can from the time you walk in and you will see the rewards of being kind coming back to you seven fold.
Have a wonderful Christmas everyone!