Soup is pretty much my go-to dish. It’s super comforting and you can store it with such ease. It’s a win-win! My Creamy Cauliflower soup is by far my favorite to make when I’m in a rush. You can make this soup with very few ingredients and it is very filling. Plus it is packed with yummy cauliflower that’s rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin K and Folate. Go Cauliflower Power! This soup will hopefully became as big of a favorite at your house as it is mine. Here’s how you make this baby.
1/2 tbsp coconut oil
1 head cauliflower, diced
1/4 cup nutritional yeast
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 onion, diced
1 Tbsp red pepper flakes
32 ounces vegetable broth
Crackers (these are my favorite)
1. Grab a heavy pot and heat the coconut oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook for about 5 minutes.
2. Toss in cut up cauliflower and vegetable broth. Bring to a boil then cover and let cook 20 minutes until cauliflower is softened.
3. Pour this veggie mixture into blender (I use my Vitamix).
4. Add red pepper flakes and nutritional yeast.
5. Blend until smooth.
6. Top with fresh spinach, crackers and capers if you want!
7. Enjoy your creamy delicious soup creation!