Getting To Know Us: Part 2
It's hard to believe, but 4 years ago today in Paris Aaron got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. It is such a fun memory to have, especially because it was such a shock to me! I had absolutely zero thought that he was going to propose that day. After these past 5 years, I've loved getting to know Aaron even more every single day. I feel like there is always something new! It's part of the excitement of being in a relationship. Seeing how exciting it is to learn new things about others, I decided to open up a little more to you all to get to know Aaron and myself even more. So, have fun reading more about us! Don't forget to read "Getting To Know Us: Part 1" from a few months ago as well if you haven't already.
// My 3 Favorite Quotes //
1. Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy-Jesus Christ
2. Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see. -Mark Twain
3. Sexiness wears thin after a while and beauty fades, but to be married to a man who makes you laugh every day, ah, now that's a real treat.-Joanne Woodward
// Aaron's 3 Favorite Quotes //
1. Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. Life's most persistent and urgent question is, 'What are you doing for others?' – Martin Luther King, Jr.
3. A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. – Jesus Christ
// My favorite place we have traveled to together //
1. This is such a hard question. I really enjoyed South Africa. Going on safari ,at Gondwana Game Reserve, seeing the animals in their natural space to interact was amazing. I loved getting up really early to watch the elephants, rhinos, giraffes and lions. Also South Africa has a diverse and delicious selection of vineyards. I loved sitting in the warm grass while eating small bites and sipping a glass of some delicious vino. My top trip for sure.
// Aaron's favorite place we have traveled to together //
1. It’s tough! I mean, we’ve been to Iceland together somewhere around 7 times. Every time has been incredible and memorable. But the most unique place we’ve ever been to is Gondwana Game Reserve in South Africa. Staying in their Eco Camp was unlike anything I’ve ever experienced. Just knowing that I could wake up at any time, look out the side of the tent and see anything from a zebra to a lion was really exhilarating.
// Random fact about me //
1. I have an irrational fear of giant squids attacking me.
// Random fact about Aaron //
1. I’ve never watched Harry Potter… until today!