I'm so excited to be partnering with Vaseline to share my travel essentials with you! It seems like I've been traveling nonstop these last couple of years. You know what? I don't mind it.
One of the challenges of traveling, however, is learning what to bring and what to leave behind. Below are some favorite things I take in my purse on a trip. These items are lifesavers I know will help you, too.
1. A comfy travel pillow: So so necessary for domestic and international flights alike. I loved this little guy on my 23-hour flight to South Africa. You need this! It's comfort heaven.
2. Vaseline Lip Therapy Tin: This tiny tin has been my secret weapon forever! It keeps my lips super-moisturized and application is an absolute breeze! I use the Original Vaseline Tin every day. I also keep Rosy Lips Vaseline Tin on hand for an extra splash of pink on a special date night!
I love how convenient these little tins are. Just grab and go! They're also perfect for on-flight moisturizing! Vaseline Lip Therapy Tins are definitely one of my travel beauty must-haves. You can get Vaseline Lip Therapy Tins at Target and Target.com!
3. Headphones: To put it plainly, headphones are my best buds--ear buds to be exact. Whether it's to listen to podcasts (find some of my favorites here) or to jam to some fun music hits (see an awesome playlist here), I couldn't travel without my headphones.
4. A snack: A snack is needed to stay sane on a flight. Some of my favorites are bananas (for potassium), almonds (for protein) and oatmeal (for fiber). P.S- Always bring extra water for hydration as well!
5. A great pair of sunglasses: Flights can both strain my eyes and make them sleepy. I take sunglasses to combat both problems. Not only can you use them to shield your eyes from the harsh light, but they can double as a sleep mask when supplies are limited. I keep them within reach in my flight bag.
6. Comfy Shoes: From all my travels, I can tell you one thing: heels and travel don't mix. Comfy shoes are the answer. Whether you're running to your gate or just chilling on a long flight, I never regret wearing comfy footwear. Even comfy shoes can be fashionable! Be sure to wear this essential.
7. My Passport: If you're traveling internationally, this is a must. Even if you don't have international plans, you should get a passport anyway. Who knows when you might get the travel urge or opportunity? My passport is one of my favorite things because it tells a story of where I've been. Love that.
What are some of your travel essentials? I would love to hear them! Let me know!
This post is sponsored by Vaseline. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Being Elliott possible.