I am definitely not a pro at doing my hair. Most days you can find my crazy mane in a messy bun. But somedays I like to mix it up. Summer waves are my go-to style when I want something flirty and pretty simple.
Here's a quick tutorial for this hairstyle.
1. Start with damp hair. Spray on a thermal protection spray. I love the way this one smells and it works like a charm.
2. Next, blow dry your hair like you normally would.
3. Then I take my 1 1/4 inch Ceramic curling iron and do random sections of loose curls all over. A flat iron or styling wand would work just as well here.
4. After I am happy with the curls. I spray on a sea salt spray. I love this one. It gives great texture and volume. I like to run my fingers through my hair for a more natural look. Lightly scrunching your hair with your fingers also adds a more beachy look.
5. Finish with a great flexible hold hairspray to make your look last.
6. Rock your fun summer hair!
-If you want this look to really have lasting power. Sleep with your hair up in a high bun so the style stays longer. Its my favorite trick!
P.S-You can enter to win a box of all the hair products I mentioned in this post on my Instagram. Check it out here!